Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: October 23, 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
By using the services offered by Dermatology Associates of Oxford, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our services.
2. Services Offered
Dermatology Associates of Oxford offers dermatology services, which may include Laser Treatments, Laser Genesis, TED (Hair Loss Restoration), IPL - Photofacial, Dye-VL Laser, Spider Vein Treatment, ClearLift Laser Treatment, Opus Plasma™, CO2 Skin Resurfacing, BeautiFill™ Laser Liposuction, FemiLift Vaginal Rejuvenation Laser, Alma Duo, Accent Prime, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, Cosmetic Extractions, Custom Facials, Diamond Glow Facial, Dermaplane, Microneedling (MicroPen), Brow Shaping, Brow Lamination, Brow Tinting, Spray Tans, Lash Extensions, Lash Lift, and more.
3. Appointment Scheduling
- Appointments can be made by contacting our clinic directly or booked online.
- You are responsible for providing accurate personal and medical information when scheduling an appointment.
4. Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation or rescheduling must be done no later than 24 hours before the appointment. We require all Dermatology and MedSpa patients to have a card on file. Anything after 24 hours is considered a NO SHOW, and your card will be charged.
- Any NO-SHOW appointments for a Dermatology visit will be charged a $50.00 fee. Any NO-SHOW appointments for the MedSpa will be charged half of the scheduled service.
5. Fees and Payment
- Fees for our services are outlined in our fee schedule, which can be obtained by contacting the clinic directly.
- Payment for services is due at the time of the appointment unless otherwise agreed upon.
6. Consent to Treatment
You understand and agree that the treatments and procedures offered by Dermatology Associates of Oxford will be administered after your informed consent.
Dermatology Associates of Oxford makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the results of any treatment or procedure. Individual results may vary.
8. Termination of Services
Dermatology Associates of Oxford reserves the right to terminate or refuse services to any patient for any reason, including but not limited to disruptive behavior, non-payment, or other justifiable reasons.
9. Intellectual Property
All content, logos, and materials on our website are the property of Dermatology Associates of Oxford. You are not allowed to use, reproduce, or distribute these materials without our written permission.
10. Limitation of Liability
Dermatology Associates of Oxford is not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from or in connection with our services.
11. Governing Law
The laws of Mississippi govern these Terms and Conditions, and any disputes will be resolved in accordance with those laws.
12. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Dermatology Associates of Oxford may update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The revised terms will become effective upon posting.
13. Contact Information
For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: