New & Improved Cyspera
Cyspera® Advanced Intensive Pigment Corrector is a new formula that is more concentrated than its predecessor. Cyspera (previously known as Cysteamine) is the first and only topical cream containing their patented ingredient Cysteamine Hydrochloride (HCI) which has been clinically proven to diminish the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
• This new formulation increased Cysteamine from 5% to 7%.
• Niacinamide has been replaced with Isobionic Amide, also a derivative of B3 but stronger, more effective and less irritating than niacinamide.
• Additionally, gentle AHAs have been included to increase the permeability of the active ingredients!
• Onset of results is now within 4 weeks of consistent use, whereas the old formulation could take 8 weeks of consistent use before seeing results.
Cyspera® Intensive can be applied on the face, neck and body, treating all pigmentations, including hyperpigmentation (PIH), melasma, and freckles. It has been known for treating darker body areas such as the under arms, knees, elbows, etc. Discolorations and dark spots may respond more rapidly than normal skin to Cyspera® Intensive and the skin pigmentation becomes uniform by continuous application.
• Cyspera® Intensive is non photo-sensitive and can be applied regardless of the intensity of sun light. It can be used in any skin phototypes.
• Biocompatible and well tolerated
• Non-hydroquinone, Non-retinol, Non-exfoliator, Non-prescription
• Non-toxic, Non-carcinogenic, Does not kill skin cells
• Can be used all year around
• No photo-sensitivity
• 15 min. a day treatment cream
• Perfect complement to pair in conjunction with depigmenting procedures and peels to ensure long-lasting results.